Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Billy Swadley Updates

Billy Swadley with Senator Orrin Hatch
5/23/11


Graduated 2010
B.S. Integrated Studies with Emphases in Religious Studies and Business Management

Scott,

You may be interested to learn of my new job. I recently accepted a staff position in Senator Hatch’s Provo office. Last week I assumed my new responsibilities and have greatly enjoyed the work thus far. USU has allowed me to defer until fall of 2012. In the meantime, I plan to keep up on Mormon political figures so I can continue my research down the road. I hope all is well for you at UVU.

5/23/2011





Scott,

I have good news! I was accepted to the history program at Utah State University. I was also accepted into American University; for a host of reasons, I am planning to attend USU. Also, my capstone paper was published by Square Two Journal. Thank you for writing a letter of recommendation on my behalf. Additionally, I appreciate all that you and many others in the Integrated Studies program have done to assist me in my academic progression. I hope all is well for you. Here is the link to my article:


Billy Swadley 4/22/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment