Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Corom Hughes

Corom Hughes
Graduated 2006
B.S. in Integrated Studies with Emphases in Analytic Communication and Multimedia Communication

"I am writing to let you know what I am doing now. I finished my Masters of Social Work and I currently work for the Utah County Division of Substance as a clinical therapist. I work at the Utah County Jail as the program manager of the On Unit Treatment (OUT) program. The program is for inmates with substance abuse problems and the majority are court ordered to complete the program before their release. I am attaching a study of the effectiveness of the program. This has truly been a rewarding career change that feels right. Let me know if I can do anything to help out with the Integrated Studies program and Thank you.

Corom Hughes"

No comments:

Post a Comment