Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kelly Stowell

Kelly Stowell


Kelly Stowell

Graduated 2007

Emphases in Business Management / Psychology

Organization : Utah Student Association
Position: Director / Coordinator
Kelly Stowell tells us:" I am the Director / Coordinator of the Utah Student Association with plans to attend graduate school at the University of Utah in the fall of 2008. As part of my job I represent the Utah Student Association on behalf of the Utah Council of Student Body Presidents to represent the interests and preserve the rights of the students of higher education.
work with the Utah State Board of Regents, the Commissioner of Higher Education, the Utah State Legislature, the Presidents of institutions of the Utah System of Higher Education, and other community and governmental agencies to initiate positive changes and be a voice for the students of Utah.
As a result of my undergraduate training through the Integrated Studies program I was able to study a wide range of subjects and incorporate real-life applications into my educational experience. This in turn has prepared me for a career that involves working on a large variety of topics and issues with many different individuals and organizations. The Integrated Studies program at UVU is extraordinary and I highly recommend it to anyone as a course of college study. 

No comments:

Post a Comment