Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wendi Prince Bulkley

Wendy Prince Bulkley


Wendi Prince Bulkley

Graduated 2007

Emphases in Outdoor Leadership / Business Leadership

Organization : Washington City
Position: Recreation Coordinator
Wendy says: "I have found a perfect career that encompasses both of my areas of study. I oversee all recreation programming for the city and I have the opportunity to work outdoors most of the time. I also get to use my business skills and organize all of our youth and adult league sports. I am getting great experience designing and organizing our new Community Center where I will be able to teach rock-climbing and leadership programs to people of all ages. I don't have a single day that is repetitious at my job. I have a blast working and recreating with my current job position. The integrated studies program was absolutely wonderful. It customized two areas that I wanted to work in and now I have the opportunity to use both on a daily basis. This is the ideal field and dream job I have always wanted. I am so grateful for the education I received at UVU. I will forever remember the skills, education and leadership opportunities I had there, all of which have helped me achieve who and where I am today. Thank you UVU Faculty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment